« […] The growth path both in terms of quality and interest, also gained with important prizes and reviews from international critics, has been constant. The flagship of the company is the Roncaglie Barbaresco, which is released after a long aging in the winery, but the whole production is properly looked after.
A slightly modern personality in the 2012 Roncaglie Barbaresco, with a hint of oak which give complexity to a fruity taste. Great and rich taste in mouth, harmonic, with an extremely long and elegant finish.
Evident spices, but also fruit in the 2013 Barbaresco; the taste is less voluminous, but still harmonic and structured.»
– Gambero Rosso 2017
Reviewed in this guide:
- 2012 Roncaglie Barbaresco – Two (2) red glasses
- 2013 Barbaresco – Two (2) black glasses
- 2013 Cisterna d’Asti de Scapin Two (2) black glasses
- 2014 Langhe Nebbiolo – Two (2) black glasses
- 2015 Dolcetto d’Alba – One (1) black glass