The center and hart of the winery are the vineyards in Barbaresco, about three hectares situated below the Socré cascina, on medium height hills, with a splendid panoramic position and a great south and west exposure, in Roncaglie cru.
From these vineyards is generated the 2012 Barbaresco Roncaglie which get the coveted Crown. It charms with scents of hazelnut wafer, orange peel and light quinine. Good body with fruity final and tannin still in evolution. A modern wine that doesn’t forget tradition.
Very good also the straight Barbaresco 2013, pleasant to drink, tasty and structured.
– Vinibuoni d’Italia 2017
Reviewed in this guide:
- 2012 Barbaresco Roncaglie – 4 Stars (crown)
- 2013 Barbaresco – 4 Stars
- 2014 Barbera d’Alba Superiore – 3 Stars
- 2015 Barbera d’Asti – 2 Stars
- 2014 Cisterna d’Asti de Scapin 2 Stars